Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

End of the Year


Dear Students, I can't believe another year has come to an end. It seems like just yesterday that we were starting the year and eager about all the new things we would learn together. Now we have finished our goal for 2011-2012 and I am sad to see you go. I've had so much fun on this journey with you and am proud of each of you. You've all come a long way and I will never forget the memories we made this year. Sophomores, the end of the year Genocide project were outstanding! Your attention to detail, symbolism and capturing the mood of a monument was fantastic. Freshmen, your ancient civilization project have prepared you for the next journey AP. I will miss you all and look forward to seeing you on campus next year. Enjoy your summer! You deserve it!

Mrs. Jordan
p.s. Enjoy all the pictures.



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for responding to our topic.